iSlide for macOS is a a standalone application. It doesn't show as a tab in PowerPoint.
Just open it directly from Launchpad / Applications.
Why doesn’t it show in the PowerPoint menu bar?
- As a standalone application, iSlide can work with PowerPoint easily and directly. In addition, it can compatible with both PowerPoint and Keynote in the future;
- Due to the limitations of development framework and PowerPoint for macOS itself, the development scheme of “embedding iSlide in the menu bar” cannot be realized.
- Download and install iSlide for mac, then double click to open the dmg installer
- Drag the application to the Applications folder, so that you will find iSlide program in Launchpad
- You will need to allow iSlide to control Microsoft PowerPoint for the first startup. Log in (Sign up) to iSlide and use it