Problem description: iSlide doesn't show in the PowerPoint ribbon, but you can see iSlide Tools in COM Add-ins. You check iSlide Tools but it doesn't work. There is an error prompt shows "Unable to load. Runtime error"
Possible Reason: The Office.dll file is abnormally registered in the system GAC.
- In PowerPoint, click "File">"Options">"Add-ins", select "COM Add-ins", then click the "Go" button and check "iSlide Tools" in the pop-up window;
- Find iSlide Toolbox in your computer, open it, click "Install/Uninstall" > Install for current user, then reboot PowerPoint program and check iSlide in "COM Add-ins";
- If it still doesn't work, please open iSlide Toolbox again, and click "Install/Uninstall" >Install for all users, Install for current user (non-isolated) or Install for all users (non-isolated);
- If you are using Windows 10 and all the above steps cannot solve your problem, we might consider there exists residual files. Please uninstall iSlide, then search "iSlide" in your computer and delete all the iSlide files. Then, download and install iSlide (https://en.islide.cc/download) again and repeat the above steps.
- Please navigate to the folder under C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\office, rename the folder by adding .bak to it;
- Navigate to C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint, rename the folder by adding .bak to it;
- Reboot PowerPoint program, check iSlide in "COM Add-ins".
If you still have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply you within two business days.