Possible reason: iSlide add-in is completely disabled by the Office
- Press Win+R, input regedit, click enter to open the registry editor;
- Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\PowerPoint\Resiliency\DisabledItems directory;
- Delete all the subkeys in this registry directory.
- Reboot your PowerPoint program completely.
- Download the fix script (iSlide - fix script > fix-addin-disabled-always.bat) from the link: https://www.dropbox.com/home/iSlide%20Tools/iSlide-fix%20script;
- Right click to run the script as an administrator.
- If you have any problems, please take a screenshot of each step and submit to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.