This error might due to your group policy restrictions
- Download the fix script (iSlide-fix script > fix-ssl-tls-channel.bat) from the link: https://www.dropbox.com/home/iSlide%20Tools/iSlide-fix%20script;
- Right click to run the script as an administrator.
- Restart your computer, reopen the PPT, see if iSlide can work normally;
- If it still doesn't work, please take screenshots of each step and submit it to us at email@example.com.
- Press Win+R, input regedit, click enter to open the registry editor;
- Navigate to NKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319, right click on blank space of the right side, create a new DWord 32, name it as SchappStrongCrypto. Then, double-click the project you just created and change the value to 1;
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319, repeat the same steps in #2: create the project and change the value;
- Restart your computer, reboot your PowerPoint program, see if iSlide can work normally;
- it still doesn't work, please take screenshots of each step and submit it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.