You have installed iSlide add-in successfully and seen the welcome/introductory presentation. But iSlide is not in the ribbon of your PowerPoint software.
Also, iSlide add-in is not in your PowerPoint COM Add-in list.
If you are using a genuine Windows Store Office that comes with your computer, please follow the steps in Solution ONE:
1. Download fix script "fix-uwp-version.bat" from this link (iSlide fix script > fix-uwp-version.bat)
2. After downloading, right click on it and click "Run as administrator"
3. Once done with running, please find and open iSlide Toolbox on your computer, click one-click diagnosis and fix the COM Add-ins
4. Reboot your PowerPoint software to check whether iSlide tab is on the ribbon.
If you are using the Windows Store Office that doesn't come with your computer, please follow the steps in Solution TWO or Solution THREE:
Office 2007: Click Office button in the upper left corner >> PowerPoint Options >> Add-ons >> Management: COM Add-on >> Go to , and you will open the COM add-on window
Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016: Documents >> Options >> Add-ons >> Management: COM Add-on >> Go to, and you will open the COM Add-on window
- WPS Office: Please create a new blank presentation, then click the drop-down triangle near the WPS Presentation tab in the upper left corner > Tools > COM Add-ins, and you will open the COM add-on window
Then, select the iSlide Tools, confirm and check whether it is enabled
Use iSlide Toolbox (Diagnostic Toolkit) to check and fix the problem.
You can find iSlide Toolbox (Diagnostic Toolkit) in iSlide add-in > Settings > Diagnostic Toolkit
or you can find iSlide iSlide Toolbox in your computer, click iSlideTools.box (that is, Diagnostic Toolkit)
Then click one-click diagnosis and fix the error items.
Once done, reboot your PowerPoint software to check whether iSlide is displayed in the ribbon.