The quick access bar of design tools is display on the right of your PowerPoint window by default. If you closed it and want to re-open it, you just click Design Tools on iSlide menu bar.
Articles in this section
- After installed iSlide add-in, my PowerPoint program crashes every time I try to open it
- It prompts "Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel"
- How can I open the quick access bar of design tools on the right?
- The options/parts of the diagram downloaded are not the same as that in the preview
- The log shows “The session has timed out”
- The log shows “Method 'DocumentFormat.OpenXml.OpenXmlMiscNode.Id' not found.”
- The log prompts “Failed to resolve the remote name”
- The log shows “The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.”
- The log shows “fail to deserialize json: <html>...400 Bad Request...”
- The log shows "Configuration section 'connectString' has an unexpected declaration"