The quick access bar of design tools is display on the right of your PowerPoint window by default. If you closed it and want to re-open it, you just click Design Tools on iSlide menu bar.
Articles in this section
- iSlide Ribbon interface abnormal / iSlide couldn't load the full interface
- The log shows "Access to path C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\iSlide Tools\xxx is denied"
- After installed iSlide add-in, my PowerPoint program crashes every time I try to open it
- Log prompts "Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel"
- Couldn't run your PowerPoint program; Couldn't run PowerPoint anymore after you closed it
- How can I open the quick access bar of design tools on the right?
- The options/parts of the diagram downloaded are not the same as that in the preview
- The log shows “The session has timed out”
- The log shows “Method 'DocumentFormat.OpenXml.OpenXmlMiscNode.Id' not found.”
- The log prompts “Failed to resolve the remote name”