Problem description: The account shows "Connected / Authorizing", but you cannot move on to the next step.
Possible reason: The WMI service is not started.
- Download the fix script (iSlide-fix script > fix-wmi-service.bat) from this link: https://www.dropbox.com/home/iSlide%20Tools/iSlide-fix%20script
- Right click on it, choose "run this script as an administrator";
- Reboot PowerPoint program and check whether iSlide can work normally;
- If it still doesn't work, please take the screenshot of all the above steps and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Press Win+R, enter services.msc and press Enter to open the service window;
- Find Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) service, select it and check whether it is in running status;
- If it is not in running status, please double click on it, change the start type to Automatic and enable it.
- Disable or stop WMI service;
- Delete the folder in C:\Windows\System32\wbem\repository;
- Enable WMI service;
- Run cmd.exe as an administrator, excute the following command. Please press "Enter" each line. The second step might take a long time;
cd C:\Windows\System32\wbem\ for /f %s in ('dir /b *.mof') do mofcomp %s for /f %s in ('dir /b en-us\*.mfl') do mofcomp en-us\%s
- Reboot WMI service.